Street food in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is arguably the best in Vietnam. The street food scene in Saigon permeates every district, neighbourhood and alleyway
“When in Vietnam, eat like a Vietnamese”. Saigon offers the world’s best street-food, so this will be a a fantastic experience that you could never forget in your life!
13:00 or 18:00: Departure from GK Central Hotel
* Learn how to make a Vietnamese rice pancake and steamed rice rolls
* Enjoy special fresh spring roll or Bo La Lot (Beef wrapped in betel leaf)
* Visit the famous old apartment and street food area (Nguyen Thien Thuat) – Walking around to see local life, try local food.
* Walking into the biggest flower market – District 10
* See how to make a Vietnamese Pizza or Mixed rice paper
* The fashion street in District 5
* The slum area – see another life of local people
* District 4 – The smallest district in Saigon and the most famous for street food
* A delicious flan cake for desert
Joining Group Tour with Special price :